duminică, octombrie 05, 2008

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Joel: " I could die right now, Clem. I'm just...happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where i want to be."

Joel: " I can't remember anything without you."
Clementine: "That's sweet, but try"

Joel: " Mierzwiak! Please let me keep this memory, just this one."

Clementine: "I wish you'd stayed."
Joel: " I wish I'd stayed, too. NOW I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things. I wish I'd... I wish I'd stayed... I do. "

Joel:"I think your name is magical"

Clementine: "I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told! "



Perfect!

3 comentarii:

Cezi spunea...

am si eu filmul.si e genial :D

Anonim spunea...

na, te simti mai bine acuma ca l-ai inegrit?

Alexa spunea...

Hesus:))Nu credeam nici intro mie de ani ca pe bune o s ate uiti la filmu asta:)).Coolness.:))Si filmu e absolut...speachless:):*